The District is required by state and federal clean air laws to adopt rules to reduce air pollution from certain activities. This section allows you to download our rules and track recent and upcoming changes to existing rules. Additional information on how the rules are applied is available in Permit Services and Engineering.
- Current Rules and Regulations
- Rules Recently Adopted
- Rules Currently Under Development
- Past Workshops and Hearings
- SBCAPCD Rules in Applicable State Implementation Plan (Environmental Protection Agency website)
- Public Notice – Rules that May Be Considered in 2014
- Rules Subscription
- Introduction to Rules – Frequently Asked Questions
For more information or assistance on rules proposed for adoption, please contact the Rules section at (805) 961-8800 or email us at email@example.com. Questions on the implementation of adopted rules, and/or permit requirements, should be directed to the District’s Engineering Division at the above phone number, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.