- Hearing – Considered adoption of a threshold of significance regarding greenhouse gas emissions pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and other revisions to District Environmental Review Guidelines as follows: (See: Board Letter; White Paper; Staff Report for Revisions to District Environmental Review Guidelines; CAC Charter; Board Presentation; Public Comment received 4/17/15 – 4/30/15) (Also see Supplemental Board Letter; Alternate Resolution; Alternate CEQA Findings; Alternate CEQA Exemptions; Alternate revised Environmental Review Guidelines)
- Held a public hearing to receive testimony; and
- Adopted a resolution that contains the following actions:
- Adopted the “AB 32 Consistency” threshold of significance for greenhouse gas emissions, for use when the District is a lead agency under CEQA;
- Adopted the CEQA findings and the CEQA exemption; and
- Adopted the District’s revised Environmental Review Guidelines, including the selection of the “AB 32 Consistency” greenhouse gas significance threshold option.