The District is required by state and federal clean air laws to adopt rules to reduce air pollution from certain activities. This section allows you to download our rules, track recent rule changes, and stay involved with upcoming rule amendments.
- Current Rules and Regulations
- Rules Currently Under Development
- Recently Adopted Rules
- Past Workshop and Hearing Materials
- Public Notice – Rules that May Be Considered in 2020
- Community Air Protection – AB 617 BARCT Rule Development Schedule
- SBCAPCD Rules in the State Implementation Plan (EPA website)
For more information or assistance on rules proposed for adoption, please contact the Rules section at (805) 961-8800 or email us at [email protected].
Additional information on how the rules are applied is available at Permit Services and Engineering. Questions on the implementation of adopted rules and/or permit requirements should be directed to the District’s Engineering Division at [email protected].