- Closed Session
- Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation (Gov. Code § 54956.9(d)(1).) – In re HVI Cat Canyon, Inc. (also known as Greka Oil & Gas, Greka, and Greka California), United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, Case No. 19-12417-mew. No reportable action taken.
- Approved minutes of the June 20, 2019 meeting.
- Notice of Violation Report – Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of June and July 2019.
- District Grant Program Activity – Received and filed the following grant program related activity:
- An update on the Old Car Buy Back Program for vehicles retired during the period of April 1, 2019 through May 31, 2019;
- An update on the Woodsmoke Reduction Program for fireplace and stove replacement projects during the period of October 25, 2018 through August 1, 2019; and
- Summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of June 7, 2019 through July 30, 2019 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14.
- Update on Public Outreach Activities – Received and filed an update on District outreach activities.
- Resolution for Delegating Authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer for Approving Employee Benefit Plan Renewals – Adopted a Resolution delegating authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer to amend, enter into, and renew contracts for multiple employee benefit insurance plans to become effective January 1, 2020 for the 2020 calendar year.
- Minutes of the April 2019 South Central Coast BCC Meeting – Received and filed the minutes from the April 23, 2019 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council (BCC).
- Year-End Transfers and Revisions of Appropriations – Approved budget revisions and transfers necessary to close the District’s accounting records for all District funds for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2019 (Fiscal Year 2018-19).
- Ratification of Expense for Services Provided – Ratified an expense of $5,959.50 paid to Irene Hoffman Design & Advertising, a graphic design company, for services provided from September 26, 2018 to March 8, 2019.
- Approval of Amendment to Contract for Legal Services on Bankruptcy Matters – Approved and authorized the Chair to execute the First Amendment to the Agreement for Professional Legal Services with Snow Spence Green LLP to extend the term by one year to January 17, 2021 and to increase the “not to exceed” amount from $7,500 to $15,000.
- Received Director’s Report
- 2018 Annual Air Quality Report | Presentation – Received presentation and the 2018 Annual Ambient Air Quality Report for Santa Barbara County.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.