- Approval of Minutes – Approve minutes of the June 17, 2021 meeting.
- Administrative Items – Approved by vote on one motion. These items read only on request of Board members.
- Notice of Violation Report – Receive and file the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of June and July 2021.
- District Grant and Incentives Program Activity – Receive and file the following grant program related activity:
- An update on the Old Car Buy Back Program for vehicles retired during the period of June 1, 2021 through July31, 2021;
- An update on the Landscape Equipment Electrification Fund (LEEF) Program Year 2 for zero-emission landscape equipment vouchers during the period of November 16, 2020 through July 31, 2021; and
- Summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of June 1, 2021 through July 31, 2021 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14.
- Update on Public Outreach Activities – Receive and file an update on District outreach activities.
- Minutes of the March 2021 South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council Meeting – Receive and file minutes from the March 25, 2021 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council.
- Financial Status Update for 4th Quarter of the Fiscal Year 2020-21, Ending June 30, 2021 – Receive and file the Budget to Actual Report for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2020-2021, period ending June 30, 2021.
- Resolution for Delegating Authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer for Approving Employee Benefit Plan Renewals – Adopt a Resolution delegating authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer to amend, enter into, and renew contracts for multiple employee benefits insurance plans to become effective January 1, 2022 for the 2022 calendar year.
- Update to the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District’s 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan to migrate the District’s Service Agreement with MassMutual Financial Group to Empower Retirement – Authorize the Air Pollution Control Officer to execute a Service Agreement with Empower Retirement amending the Plan to allow employees of the District to receive point-in-time advice as well as managed account options, effective November 12, 2021.
- Year-End Transfer and Revisions of Appropriations – Approve budget revision and transfers necessary to close the District’s accounting records for all District funds for the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2021 (FY 2020-21).
- Received Director’s Report
- Received Public Comment
- 2020 Annual Air Quality Report – Receive and file a presentation and 2020 Annual Ambient Air Quality Report for Santa Barbara County.| Presentation | Public Comment #1 | Public Comment #2 | Public Comment #3 | Public Comment #4 | Public Comment #5 |
- District Enforcement Program – Receive and file a presentation from District Staff on the District’s enforcement program.| Presentation |
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.