- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken.
- Approved minutes of the October 17, 2013 meeting.
- Received and filed the minutes from the May 8, 2013 meeting of the APCD Community Advisory Council. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of October 4, 2013 through December 5, 2013 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of October and November 2013. (see memo)
- Received and filed the minutes from the August 9, 2013 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council. (see memo)
- APCD Board Chair Item: Received a presentation from Bob Hinnrichs that looks at current scientific studies and climate data related to the impact of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses on Climate Change.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.