- Closed Session
- Public Employee Performance Evaluation (Gov. Code § 54957(b)(1).). Title: Air Pollution Control Officer. No reportable action taken
- Approved minutes of the October 17, 2019 meeting.
- Notice of Violation Report – Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of October and November 2019.
- District Grant Program Activity – Received and filed the following grant program related activity:
- An update on the Old Car Buy Back Program for vehicles retired during the period of September 1, 2019 through September 30, 2019;
- An update on the Woodsmoke Reduction Program for fireplace and stove replacement projects during the period of October 25, 2018 through December 1, 2019; and
- Summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of September 28, 2019 through November 25, 2019 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14.
- Update on Public Outreach Activities – Received and filed an update on District outreach activities.
- Minutes of the August 2019 District Community Advisory Council (CAC) Meeting – Received and filed the minutes from the August 28, 2019 meeting of the District Community Advisory Council.
- District Records Retention Policy – Adopted a Resolution for revisions to the District’s Records Retention Policy.
- Minutes of the July 2019 South Central Coast BCC Meeting – Received and filed the minutes from the July 24, 2019 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council (BCC).
- Funding Agricultural Replacement Measures for Emission Reduction Program – Adopted a Resolution resulting in the following actions:
- Authorized the District’s continued participation in the California Air Resources Board’s Funding Agricultural Replacement Measures for Emission Reductions (FARMER) Program; and
- Delegated authority to the Control Officer to enter into a grant agreement with the California Air Resources Board for the FARMER Program, subject to review and approval by District Counsel, Risk Management and the Auditor-Controller.
- Received Director’s Report. Map provided during report
- Received Public Comment.
- Landscape Equipment Electrification Fund (LEEF) Pilot Program | Presentation – Adopted a Resolution authorizing the District to establish and implement the Landscape Equipment Electrification Fund (LEEF) Pilot Program.
- Adoption of the 2019 Ozone Plan | Presentation – Approved recommendations as follows:
- Held a public hearing to receive public testimony on the 2019 Ozone Plan and the Addendum to the Final Environmental Impact Report for the 2010 Clean Air Plan; and
- Adopted a Resolution containing the following action items:
- Found that, prior to approving the 2019 Ozone Plan, Board members have reviewed and considered the Addendum to the Final Environmental Impact Report for the 2010 Clean Air Plan with the Final Environmental Impact Report for the 2010 Clean Air Plan (Attachments 1 and 2);
- Adopted the California Environmental Quality Act Findings (Attachment 3), including that subsequent environmental review is not required because none of the conditions in CEQA Guidelines section 15162 have occurred;
- Adopted the 2019 Ozone Plan (Attachment 4); and
- Authorized the Control Officer to transmit the 2019 Ozone Plan to the California Air Resources Board and do all other acts necessary and proper to obtain approval of the 2019 Ozone Plan.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.