- Elected Board Member Wolf Chair and Board Member Adam Vice-chair for 2015.
- Approved minutes of the October 16, 2014 meeting.
- Approved minutes of the November 20, 2014 meeting.
- Received and filed the minutes from the May 14, 2014 meeting of the APCD Community Advisory Council. (see Board letter)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of October, November and December 2014. (see Board letter)
- Received summary of the renewal rates for employee insurance plans and programs for 2015.
- Received and filed the minutes from the October 16, 2013, May 14, 2014, and September 17, 2014 meetings of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council. (see Board letter)
- Adopted a Resolution resulting in the following actions: (see Board letter and Resolution)
- Authorized the Control Officer to execute the 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan with MassMutual Financial Group amending the Plan to allow employees of the District to make Roth Contributions and Roth Rollover Contributions to the Plan, effective January 1, 2015, or soon thereafter as executed by MassMutual; and
- Delegated authority to the Control Officer to make future administrative changes to the Plan that do not amend key contract provisions.
- Received and filed an update on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposal to update the eight-hour standard for ground-level ozone, and implications for Santa Barbara County.
- Received and filed information on the District’s update of its Environmental Review Guidelines.
- Adopted a Resolution of Appreciation to Ashley Costa for her service on the Air Pollution Control District Board of Directors. (see Board letter)
- Adopted and presented Resolutions of Appreciation to Craig Strommen, Brian Shafritz and Rebecca Armstrong upon the occasion of their retirements. (see Board letter)
- Selected Board member Sierra, Vice-Chair Adam and Chair Wolf to serve on the APCD Executive Committee during calendar year 2015.
- Appointed Chair Wolf to serve as the representative to the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council during calendar year 2015.
- Selected Board members Carbajal, Bennett, Richardson, Patino and Vice-Chair Adam to serve on the APCD Hearing Board Nominating Committee during calendar year 2015.
- Received a presentation from District staff on the District’s air toxics program and a presentation from Dr. Melanie Marty on the upcoming revised Guidance Manual for health risk assessments. (see Board letter)
- Adopted a Resolution resulting in the following action: (see Board letter, SB-4 and Presentation)
- Authorized the Control Officer to execute a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Department of Conservation, Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources and the California Air Resources Board.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.