- Elected Jim Richardson Chair and Holly Sierra Vice-chair for 2013.
- Approved minutes of the December 20, 2012 meeting.
- Received and filed the brief summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of December 7, 2012 through January 3, 2013 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the month of December 2012. (see memo)
- Approved changes as follows: (see memo and org chart)
a) Adopted two (2) revised class specifications entitled Division Manager and Administrative Manager; and
b) Approved and adopted APCD Resolution No. 13-03 amending the APCD’s Classification and Salary Plan to add one (1) Division Manager.
- Received summary of the renewal rates for employee insurance plans and programs for 2013.
- Adopted Resolutions of Appreciation to Bob Thornburg and Janice Kettler upon the occasion of their retirement. (see memo)
- Selected Chair Richardson and Board members Sierra and Lavagnino to serve on the APCD Executive Committee during calendar year 2013.
- Selected Chair Richardson and Board members Wolf, Lavagnino, Aceves and Adam to serve on the APCD Hearing Board Nominating Committee during calendar year 2013.
- Appointed Board member Romero to serve as the representative to the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council.
- Received and filed information about the Santa Barbara County Education Office Grant Recognition event on Tuesday, March 5, 2013.
- Received and filed a report from the Air Pollution Control Officer regarding the status of Santa Barbara County air quality and District programs and a preview of issues that the Board may address during the coming year. (see presentation)