- Elected Steve Lavagnino Chair and Jim Richardson Vice-chair for 2012.
- Approved minutes of the October 20, 2011 meeting.
- Received and filed the brief summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of October 6, 2011 through January 4, 2012 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of October, November and December 2011. (see memo)
- Received and filed the minutes from the June 22, 2011 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council. (see memo)
- Appointed Mr. John Deacon to the vacant public position on the APCD Hearing Board for a 3-year term.
- Executed a Lease Agreement between the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District and Acquistapace Ranches, LLC for the purposes of extending the existing tenancy of 301 East Cook Street, Santa Maria. (see memo)
- Approved the Innovative Technology Group (ITG) Program as follows:
a) Adopted Resolution No. 12-01 to amend the Innovative Technologies Group’s existing Standard Grant Agreement by adding new Conditions 32, 33 and 34; and
b) Delegated to the Control Officer the authority and discretion to modify new Condition 33, Equipment Operating Area, as provided in the attachment to the proposed resolution.
- Received summary of the renewal rates for employee insurance plans and programs for 2012.
- Selected Chair S. Lavagnino, Vice-chair Richardson and Board member Reddington to serve on the APCD Executive Committee during calendar year 2012.
- Selected Board members Reddington, Aceves, Farr, Martner, and L. Lavagnino to serve on the APCD Hearing Board Nominating Committee during calendar year 2012.
- Appointed Board member Aceves to serve as the representative to the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council.
- Received and filed information about the Santa Barbara County Education Office Grant Recognition event on February 23, 2012.
- Received and filed a report from the Air Pollution Control Officer regarding the status of Santa Barbara County air quality and District programs and a preview of issues that the Board may address during the coming year.