- Reconsider the Circumstances of the COVID-19 State of Emergency
- Reconsider the circumstances of the COVID-19 state of emergency;
- Consider whether state or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures to promote social distancing;
- Find that the legislative body has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency, and that State or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures to promote social distancing; and
- Direct staff to continue to notice and hold hearings as remote hearings consistent with Government Code § 54953(e)(3).
- Election of chair and vice-chair for 2022
- Approval of Minutes – Approve minutes of the December 16, 2021 regular meeting and minutes of the January 12, 2022 special meeting.
- Notice of Violation Report – Receive and file the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the month of December 2021.
- District Grant and Incentives Program Activity – Receive and file the following grant program related activity:
- An update on the Old Car Buy Back Program for vehicles retired during the period of December 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021; and
- Summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of December 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14.
- Update on Public Outreach Activities – Receive and file an update on District outreach activities.
- Employee Insurance Plans and Programs – Receive and file summary and rates of the employee insurance plans and programs for 2022.
- Salary Merit Increase for Air Pollution Control Officer Aeron Arlin Genet – Approve a 3% salary merit increase for Air Pollution Control Officer Aeron Arlin Genet.
- APCD Fiscal Year 2020-21 Financial Audit – Receive and file the following:
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 APCD Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR), also containing the Independent Auditor’s Report;
- The Independent Auditor’s Report on Internal Control Over Financial Reporting and on Compliance and Other Matters Based on an Audit of Financial Statements Performed in Accordance with Government Auditing Standards; and
- The Independent’ Auditor’s Report to the Board of Directors and Management.
- Report of Air Pollution Control Officer Signed Contract in 2021 – Receive and file a report of certain specified legal contracts, not exceeding $3,500 each, entered into or amended by the Air Pollution Control Officer during the calendar year 2021.
- Received Director’s Report
- Received Public Comment
- Appointment of APCD Executive Committee – Select three members of the Board to serve on the APCD Executive Committee during calendar year 2022.
- Appointment of APCD Board Members to Basinwide Control Council – Appoint one Board member to serve as the primary representative and one Board member to serve as the alternate to the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council during the calendar year 2022.
- Appointment of the APCD Hearing Board Nominating Committee – Select five members of the Board to serve on the APCD Hearing Board Nominating Committee during calendar year 2022.
- California Air Pollution Control Officers Association Presentation – Receive and file a presentation from the California Air Pollution Control Officers Association.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.