IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- Public Comment Period – No Public Comments
- Reconsider the Circumstances of the COVID-19 State of Emergency
- Reconsider the circumstances of the COVID-19 state of emergency;
- Consider whether state or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures to promote social distancing;
- Find that the legislative body has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency, and that State or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures to promote social distancing; and
- Direct staff to continue to notice and hold hearings as remote hearings consistent with Government Code § 54953(e)(3).