- Approval of Minutes of the May 21, 2020 Board Meeting
- Notice of Violation Report – Receive and file the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the month of May 2020.
- District Grant Program Activity -Receive and file the following grant program related activity:
- An update on the Woodsmoke Reduction Program for fireplace and stove replacement projects during the period of December 12, 2019 through June 1, 2020;
- An update on the Landscape Equipment Electrification Fund (LEEF) program for zero-emission landscape equipment vouchers during the period of March 4, 2020 through June 1, 2020;
- Summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of May 1, 2020 through May 31, 2020 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14.
- Update on Public Outreach Activities -Receive and file an update on District outreach activities.
- Memorandum of Understanding with Engineers and Technicians Association
Authorize the Air Pollution Control Officer to enter into a side letter agreement between the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District (District) and the Engineers and Technicians Association (ETA) to amend provisions of the current Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), including an extension through June 30, 2023.
- Salary and Benefits for Management and Confidential Unrepresented Employees – Adopt a Resolution amending the Management Personnel Benefits Policy for Management and Confidential-Unrepresented Employees.
- Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Budget – Consider the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Budget as Follows:
- Hold a public hearing to consider and adopt the budget for Fiscal Year 2020-21, as presented in the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Proposed Budget document;
- Adopt the following:
- Budget Resolution approving the Fiscal Year 2020-21 District Budget;
- Salary Resolution amending the Classification and Salary Plan to adjust the salary for all staff based on the collective bargaining agreements and the Management Personnel Benefits Resolution that are scheduled to be approved by your board on June 18, 2020; and
- 401(h) Retiree Medical Account Fiscal Year 2020-21 Contribution Resolution setting forth the contributions for the fiscal year.
- Community Air Protection Program
- Adopt the Resolution authorizing the District’s continued participation in California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) Assembly Bill (AB)617 Community Air Protection Program;
- Approve, ratify, and authorize the Air Pollution Control Officer to enter into the following grant agreement with CARB for the Community Air Protection Program:
- A grant in the amount of $94,191 to implement AB 617 for the term of April 6, 2020 to April 1, 2022;
- Delegate Authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer to enter into grant agreements with CARB for AB 617 Community Air Protection, in Fiscal Year 2020-21 and in future years, for amounts not to exceed $200,000 to implement AB 617 and $1,500,000 for incentive projects, subject to review and approval by Auditor Controller, District Counsel, and Risk Management.
- Prescribed Burn Grant Programs
- Adopt the Resolution authorizing the District’s continued participation in the California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) Prescribed Burn Grant Programs;
- Delegate authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer to sign future grant agreements with CARB for the Prescribed Burn Grant Programs, for an amount not to exceed $100,000 per year, per grant, subject to review by Auditor Controller, District Counsel, and Risk Management; and
- Approve, ratify, and authorize the Air Pollution Control Officer to sign the following:
- Amendment 1 to the Prescribed Burn Air Monitoring Equipment Cache Storage Program grant (CARB grant number G18-PBES-04), which increases the grant amount from $30,000 to $60,000, extend the grant term to June 30, 2022 and makes other minor revisions to the grant term and conditions.
- Amendment 1 to the Prescribed Burn Reporting and Monitoring Support Program grant (CARB grant number G18-PBRM-27), which increases the grant amount from $25,000 to $89,900, extend the grant term to June 30, 2022 and makes other minor revision to the grant terms and conditions.
- Receive Director’s Report | Presentation
- Received Public Comment
- Overview of Voluntary Clean Air Grant and Incentive Programs | Presentation
- Results from the 2019 Vessel Speed Reduction Incentive Program | Presentation | Brochure
- New District Website and Agency Awareness Campaign| Presentation
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.