- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken
- Approved minutes of the May 16, 2013 meeting.
- Received and filed the minutes from the March 13, 2013 meeting of the APCD Community Advisory Council.
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the month of May 2013.
- Received and filed the minutes from the September 19, 2012 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council.
- Appointed Mr. Larry Lavagnino to the vacant public position on the APCD Hearing Board for a 3-year term.
- Adopted a Resolution revising the District Records Retention Policy. (see memo)
- Hearing: Considered the Fiscal Year 2013-14 Budget as follows: (see memo and presentation)
a) Held a public hearing to consider and adopt the budget for fiscal year 2013-14, as presented in the Fiscal Year 2013-14 Proposed Budget: June Revised document; and
b) Adopted the following:
i) Budget Resolution approving the Fiscal Year 2013-14 APCD Budget;
ii) Salary Resolution deleting one Principle Inspection Specialist, one EDP System & Program Analyst I/II, and unfunding one Accounting Technician I/II; and
iii) 401(h) Retiree Medical Account Fiscal Year 2013-14 Contribution Resolution setting forth the contributions for the fiscal year.
- Hearing: Considered recommendations regarding proposed amended Rule 810, Federal Prevention of Significant Deterioration, as follows: (see presentation)
a) Held a Public Hearing to receive testimony on the proposed amended Rule 810; and
b) Adopted a Resolution to implement amendments to Rule 810.
- Received an update on a recent proposal by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to delay implementation of nitrogen oxides (NOx) limits for new ship engines in Emission Control Areas until 2021, and authorized Chair to sign a letter encouraging vigorous efforts by the U.S. Delegation to urge the IMO to retain the original deadline of 2016. (see memo and presentation)
- Received a presentation on the California Air Pollution Control Officers Association (CAPCOA)’s Greenhouse Gas Registry, or GHG Rx. (see presentation)
- Received a briefing and provided comments on the draft 2013 Clean Air Plan (see memo and presentation)