- Approved minutes of the May 17, 2012 meeting
- Received and filed the brief summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of May 3, 2012 through June 7, 2012 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the month of May 2012. (see memo)
- Reappointed Dr. Francis Lagattuta, the medical representative, to the APCD Hearing Board for a three-year term.
- Approved and authorized the Chair to execute a test rental and use agreement with Cooperative Personnel Services for the purpose of reviewing potential candidate selection devices for upcoming recruitments for an amount not to exceed $10,000. (see memo)
- Hearing: Considered recommendations regarding proposed amended Rule 102 (Definitions), Rule 202 (Exemptions to Rule 201), Rule 321 (Solvent Cleaning Machines and Solvent Cleaning), Rule 330 (Surface Coating of Metal Parts and Products), Rule 337 (Surface Coating of Aerospace Vehicles and Components), Rule 349 (Polyester Resin Operations), and Rule 353 (Adhesives and Sealants) as follows: (see Board Package, staff report and Final EIR for 2010 CAP)
a) Held a public hearing to receive testimony on proposed amended Rules 102, 202, 321, 330, 337, 349, and 353; and
b) Adopted Resolution No. 12-07 which resulted in the following actions:
i. Adopted the CEQA findings pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the CEQA guidelines;
ii. Adopted the associated Rule Findings in support of the proposed rule amendments pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 40727 regarding necessity, authority, clarity, consistency, nonduplication, and reference. The Rule Findings also acknowledge public comments received on the proposed rule amendments and adopt the responses to public comments as findings of the Board; and
iii. Adopted proposed amended rules.
a) Held a public hearing to consider and adopt the budget for fiscal year 2012-13, as presented in the Fiscal Year 2012-13 Proposed Budget: June Revised document; and
b) Adopted the following:
i. Budget Resolution approving the Fiscal Year 2012-13 APCD Budget;
ii. Salary Resolution reclassifying one Office Technician-Confidential to a Human Resources Technician I/II and reclassifying one Data Process Supervisor to an Information Technologies and Air Monitoring Supervisor;
iii. Revised Job Class Specifications entitled Human Resources Technician I/II and Information Technologies and Air Monitoring Supervisor; and
iv. 401(h) Retiree Medical Account Fiscal Year 2012-13 Contribution Resolution setting forth the contributions for the fiscal year.