- Approved minutes of the January 19, 2012 meeting
- Report from Closed Session – Bill Dillon, Senior Deputy County Counsel, reported that in Closed Session the Board members present unanimously voted to deny the Tort claim.
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of January and February 2012.
- Received and filed the minutes from the October 19, 2011 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council.
- Adopted APCD Resolution No. 12-03 to approve a standardized grant agreement specific to the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Infrastructure Program.
- Approved recommendation of the APCD Hearing Board Nominating committee to reappoint Donald Ward, a public representative, to the APCD Hearing Board for a three-year term.
- Received and filed an update on the Lower Emission School Bus Program for school bus replacement and school bus retrofit grants.
- Adopted APCD Resolution of Appreciation No. 12-02 for Donald Kendig upon the occasion of his retirement.
- Received and filed an update on recent marine shipping developments and activities. (see presentation)
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.