- Approval of Minutes – Approve minutes of the January 21, 2021 meeting.
- Administrative Items – Approved by vote on one motion. These items read only on request of Board members.
- Notice of Violation Report – Receive and file the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of January and February 2021.
- District Grant and Incentives Program Activity – Receive and file the following grant program related activity:
- An update on the Old Car Buy Back Program for vehicles retired during the period of January 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021;
- An update on the Woodsmoke Reduction Program for fireplace and stove replacement projects during the period of December 12, 2019 through February 28, 2021;
- An update on the Landscape Equipment Electrification Fund (LEEF) Program Year 2 for zero-emission landscape equipment vouchers during the period of November 16, 2020 through February 28, 2021; and
- Summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of December 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14.
- Update on Public Outreach Activities – Receive and file an update on District outreach activities.
- Acceptance of Donations by the District – Authorize the Air Pollution Control Officer to accept any gift, bequest, or devise (donation) from non-permitted sources of up to $10,000 in value made to or in favor of the District for any public purpose.
- Received Director’s Report
- Received Public Comment
- Memorandum of Agreement with Central Coast Clean Cities Coalition (C5) – Approve and authorize the Chair to execute a Memorandum of Agreement with C5 in the amount of $90,000 for the term of April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022. Letter of Support | Presentation
- Prescribed Burn Program Overview – Receive and file a presentation on the District’s role with Prescribed Burning under the District’s Smoke Management Program. Presentation
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.