- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken
- Approved minutes of the January 15, 2015 meeting.
- Received and filed the summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of December 31, 2014 through March 5, 2015 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see Board letter)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of January and February 2015. (see Board letter)
- Received and filed the minutes from the December 17, 2014 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council. (see Board letter)
- Approved contract with Dave Van Mullem for Executive Officer services from August 20, 2015 to and including January 21, 2016.
- Action taken during Public Comment – Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956, a motion was passed to hold a Special APCD Board meeting on April 16, 2015 at 1:00 p.m., at the Santa Maria Board of Supervisor’s Hearing Room
- Adopted a Resolution of Appreciation to Bob Van Beveren upon the occasion of his retirement. (see Board letter)
- Received and filed a brief update from the Air Pollution Control Officer regarding Santa Barbara County air quality. (see presentation)
- Hearing – Considered recommendations regarding the Draft 2013 Clean Air Plan and Associated Addendum to the Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the 2010 Clean Air Plan as follows: (see Board letter; changes requested by the APCD CAC; and presentation)
- Held a public hearing to receive testimony;
- Adopted a resolution resulting in the following action items:
- Found that the Addendum to the 2010 Clean Air Plan Final Environmental Impact Report has been prepared in compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act and that the Addendum was reviewed and considered by this Board along with the 2010 Clean Air Plan Final Environmental Impact Report prior to approving the 2013 Clean Air Plan, and that the Addendum reflects the Board’s independent judgment and analysis; (see staff memo)
- Adopted the California Environmental Quality Act Findings;
- Found that the transportation control measures approved by the Association of Governments as part of the RTP/SCS meet the emission reduction objectives established by the District for the attainment and maintenance of the state ozone standard; (see SBCAG/APCD MOU)
- Adopted the 2013 Clean Air Plan as submitted; and
- Authorized the Chair to sign the attached letter transmitting the 2013 Clean Air Plan to the California Air Resources Board.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.