- Approved minutes of the February 20, 2014 meeting.
- Received and filed the summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of December 31, 2013 through March 6, 2014 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (See Board Letter)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of January and February 2014. (See Board Letter)
- Received and filed the current APCD Organizational Chart. (See Board Letter)
- Adopted a Resolution of Appreciation for the Santa Barbara County Education Office for its partnership with the District on teacher grants programs since 2003. (See Board Letter and Presentation)
- APCD Board Chair Item: Discussed and considered scheduling a presentation by a climate change specialist for a future Board meeting.
- Considered the following actions regarding Offsets: (See Presentation)
a) Received staff’s analysis on the Offsets Workgroup options; and
b) Directed the Control Officer to proceed with public workshops and Community Advisory Council meetings on all options provided during the presentation, with the exception that option 3 be rolled into option 2 and that the 2013 Clean Air Plan be worked on concurrently and brought back to the Board.