- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken
- Approved minutes of the January 17, 2013 meeting.
- Received and filed the minutes from the October 10, 2012 and December 12, 2012 meetings of the Community Advisory Council. (see memo)
- Received and filed the brief summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of January 4, 2013 through March 7, 2013 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of January and February 2013. (see memo)
- Ratified an expense of $68,110.24 paid to Select Staffing, a temporary employment agency, for service provided from May 14, 2012 through February 12, 2013.
- Received report regarding the Offsets Workgroup.
- Appointed Board member Wolf to serve as the representative to the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council. (see memo)
- Received an update on recent marine shipping developments and activities and authorize Chair to sign letter of support for use of Cap-and-Trade auction funds for a vessel speed reduction incentive program along the California coast. (see additional APCD communication and letters of support from outside agencies) (see presentation pdf)
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.