- Approved minutes of the March 15, 2012 meeting
- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken
- Received and filed minutes of the August 10, 2011 meeting of the Community Advisory Council.
- Received and filed the brief summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of January 5, 2012 through May 2, 2012 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16.
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of March and April 2012.
- Approved changes as follows: (see memo)
a) Adopted Resolution No. 12-06 making minor revisions to the Board Agenda Policies and Conduct of Meetings Resolution and changed starting time of the regular meetings from 1:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.; and
b) Adopted revision to the schedule of dates, locations, and time for the remainder of the year 2012 APCD Board meetings in order to change starting time of the regular meetings from 1:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Received and filed the Fiscal Year 2010-11 Financial Audit which includes:
a) Fiscal Year 2010-11 APCD Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, also containing the Financial Audit Report;
b) The Independent Certified Public Accountants Report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting and on Compliance and Other Matters; and
c) The Independent Auditors’ Report to the Board of Directors and Management.
- Executed Grant Agreement AP111210 with Gold Coast Farms, Inc. of Santa Maria in an amount not to exceed $156,000 toward the replacement of a 1995 Case agricultural tractor with a 2012 John Deere agricultural tractor under the District’s Carl Moyer Program. (see memo)
- Adopted Resolution of Appreciation No. 12-04 for Jim Swihart upon the occasion of his retirement.
- Adopted Resolution of Recognition No. 12-05 for Riccardo Magni on his selection for a Presidential Innovation Award for Environmental Educators from the White House Council on Environmental Quality and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Hearing: Considered the Fiscal Year 2012-13 Proposed Budget as follows: (see memo)
a) Received the Proposed Budget for fiscal year 2012-13;
b) Held a public hearing to accept comments and provide direction to staff regarding changes desired by the Board; and
c) Scheduled a budget adoption hearing for June 21, 2012.