- Approved minutes of the March 17, 2011 meeting
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of March and April 2011. (see memo)
- Received and filed the Fiscal Year 2009-10 Financial Audit which includes: (see memo)
a) Fiscal Year 2009-10 APCD Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), also containing the Financial Audit Report;
b) The Independent Certified Public Accountants Report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting and on Compliance and Other Matters; and
c) The Independent Auditors’ Report to the Board of Directors and Management.
- Adopted a resolution implementing an Electric Vehicle Charging Station Infrastructure Program as follows: (see memo and resolution)
a) Approved the implementation of the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Infrastructure Program;
b) Delegated authority to the Control Officer to execute Electric Vehicle Charging Station Infrastructure Program grant agreements; and
c) Established the initial budget for this Electric Vehicle Charging Station Infrastructure Program at $100,000.
- Hearing: Considered the Fiscal year 2011-12 Comprehensive Program Summary and Proposed Budget as follows: (see memo)
a) Received the Comprehensive Program Summary and Proposed Budget for fiscal year 2011-12;
b) Held a public hearing to accept comments and provide direction to staff regarding changes desired by the Board; and
c) Scheduled a budget adoption hearing for June 20, 2011.
- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken