- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken
- Approved minutes of the March 19, 2015 meeting.
- Approved minutes of the April 16, 2015 meeting.
- Approved minutes of the April 30, 2015 meeting.
- Received and filed the minutes from the October 29, 2014 meeting of the APCD Community Advisory Council.
- Received and filed the summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of March 6, 2015 through May 7, 2015 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16.
- Received and file the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of March and April 2015.
- Received and filed the Fiscal Year 2013-14 Financial Audit which includes:
- Fiscal Year 2013-14 APCD Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), also containing the Financial Audit Report;
- The Independent Auditors’ Report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting and on Compliance and Other Matters;
- The Independent Auditors’ Report to the Board of Directors and Management.
- Considered recommendation of the APCD Hearing Board Nominating Committee and reappointed Dr. Francis Lagattuta, the medical representative, to the APCD Hearing Board for a three-year term.
- Considered recommendation of the APCD Hearing Board Nominating Committee and reappointed Donald Ward, a public representative, to the APCD Hearing Board for a three-year term.
- Adopted and presented a Resolution of Appreciation to Marc Moritsch upon the occasion of his retirement. (see Board letter)
- Hearing – Considered the Fiscal Year 2015-16 Proposed Budget as follows: (see Board letter and presentation)
- Received the Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2015-16;
- Held a public hearing to accept comments and provide direction to staff regarding changes desired by the Board; and
- Scheduled a budget adoption hearing for June 18, 2015.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.