- Report from Closed Session – There was no reportable action taken
- Approved minutes of the August 15, 2013 meeting.
- Received and filed the summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of August 2, 2013 through October 3, 2013 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of August and September 2013. (see memo)
- Received and filed the minutes from the May 31, 2013 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council. (see memo)
- Approved the APCD Board of Directors regular meeting schedule for 2014.
- Approved a contract amendment of $500,000 in additional spending authorization for Black Road Auto & Tow of Santa Maria to assist in the implementation of the Old Car Buy Back program. (see memo and original contract)
- Approved $500,000 in additional funding authority for the Off-Road Equipment Replacement Program.
- Received and filed a report on the District grant process for school bus diesel particulate filter retrofit projects. (see presentation pdf)
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.