SOUTH CENTRAL COAST BASINWIDE
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL COUNCIL
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICERS
Gary Willey, APCO
San Luis Obispo County APCD
Ali Ghasemi, APCO
Ventura County APCD
Aeron Arlin Genet, APCO
Santa Barbara County APCD
3rd District Supervisor
San Luis Obispo County
Councilmember, City of Ventura
Mayor, City of Goleta
Santa Barbara County
DATE: October 5, 2023
TIME: 9:00 am
In compliance with the Ralph M. Brown Act members of the public may observe and address the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council (BCC) as shown below:
IN-PERSON PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
You may observe this meeting, make a general public comment, or comment on a specific agenda item by appearing in-person to one of the three locations listed below. All virtual participants will be physically located at one of these three locations as well.
San Luis Obispo County APCD Office:
Santa Barbara County APCD Office:
Ventura County APCD Office:
VIRTUAL PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
You may observe this meeting, make a general public comment, or comment on a specific agenda item via the live stream webinar on Zoom or via Telephone:
- Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83516382431
- Telephone: 1 (669) 900-6833 or 1 (408) 638-0968
Webinar ID: 8358 1638 2431
Persons may address the BCC on any matter listed on the agenda. Matters not listed on the agenda may be addressed during the public comment period at the beginning of the meeting. Persons wishing to speak may do so remotely via Zoom or telephone or in-person at one of the three locations listed. To provide public comments via a Desktop/Laptop or Smartphone, click on the “Raise Hand” at the bottom of the screen, or if participating via Dial-in/Telephone Press *9. This will signal to the host that you would like to provide a public comment. You will be added to the list and notified and unmuted when it is your turn to speak. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact the San Luis Obispo County APCD at least three working days prior to the scheduled meeting.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Minutes of the March 23, 2023 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment Period.
- SBCAPCD’s Landscape Equipment Electrification Fund (LEEF) Program (Arlin Genet) | Presentation |
- Hearing Board Abatement Order Process. (Tupper) | Presentation |
- Precision Vegetation Management Technology “BURNBOT.” (Ghasemi) | Presentation |
- SBCAPCD’s Updated Advisory on Air Quality and Cannabis Operations. (Arlin Genet) | Presentation |
- Group Discussion: Demand Side Grid Support and CHIRP Issues. (Willey)
- Other Business/Confirm Next Meeting Date (December 21, 2023).