See our Resources for Teachers page for more information.
Resources for Students
- Games and science project materials to show you where air pollution comes from and what you can do for cleaner air!
Resources for Teachers and Schools
- Teacher grants, resources and materials, and info on “Wheel of Change” classroom presentations
- EPA Article on Best Practices for Reducing Near-Road Air Pollution at Schools
- New fact sheet on Outdoor Air Quality and Schools:
Other pages of interest on this site:
- District videos
- Our Air Quality
- Air Pollution and Health
- District Presentations
- Community Programs
- Safe Routes to School
- Toolkit to Reduce Diesel Emissions at Schools
Other links of interest:
Welcome to California — Home page for the State of California, with links to various state departments and programs
Energy Quest — Energy Education from the California Energy Commission, with games and information about energy and conservation
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) — Educational and fun brainteasers, riddles, jokes, and games for children, teachers, and parents
Fuel Cells — Information on fuel cell technology and links to educational materials
The Great Green Web Game — A game from the Union of Consumer Scientists about how consumer choices affect the environment
For more information on teacher and student programs, contact Mary Byrd at 961-8833.