- Approved minutes of the May 19, 2016 meeting
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the month of May 2016.
- Received and filed a summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of May 6, 2016 through June 1, 2016 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14, including:
- Fresh Venture Farms – Off-Road Equipment Replacement Program;
- Lompoc Unified School District – School Bus Replacement and Retrofit Program.
- Hearing: Considered the Fiscal Year 2016-17 Budget as follows: (see Board letter)
- Held a public hearing to consider and adopt the budget for Fiscal Year 2016-17, as presented in the Fiscal Year 2016-17 Proposed Budget document; and
- Adopted the following:
- Budget Resolution approving the Fiscal Year 2016-17 District Budget;
- Salary Resolution moving one Air Quality Engineering Supervisor, one Air Quality Specialist III, one Inspection Specialist I/II, and one Human Resources Officer from funded status to unfunded status; and
- 401(h) Retiree Medical Account Fiscal Year 2016-17 Contribution Resolution setting forth the contributions for the fiscal year.
- Received Director’s Report
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.