- Approved Minutes of the January 17, 2019 meeting
- Notice of Violation Report – Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of January and February 2019.
- District Grant Program Activity – Received and filed the following grant program related activity:
- An update on the Old Car Buy Back Program for vehicles retired during the period of November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018;
- An update on the Woodsmoke Reduction Program for fireplace and stove replacement projects during the period of October 25, 2018 through February 28, 2019; and
- Summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of December 27, 2018 through March 12, 2019 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 09-14.
- Public Outreach Activities – Received and filed an update on the District’s public outreach activities.
- Modifications to Classification Specifications – Adopted revised class specifications entitled Air Quality Engineer I/II/III and Air Quality Permit Technician I/II.
- Resolution for Delegating Authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer to Enter Into and Extend Tolling Agreements – Adopted a resolution delegating authority to the Air Pollution Control Officer to enter into and extend tolling agreements.
- Contract with Nostalgic’s Inc. for the Woodsmoke Reduction Program – Approved and authorized the Chair to increase the maximum contract amount with Nostalgic’s Inc. from $100,000 to $160,000 for implementation of the Woodsmoke Reduction Program for the 2018-19 program year.
- Received Public Comment
- Received Director’s Report
- Establishing a Clean Air Fund Program | Presentation – Approved recommendations as follows:
- Received a report on the proposed Clean Air Fund Program designed to assist with projects that provide positive air quality impacts for communities throughout Santa Barbara County; and
- Adopted a resolution establishing the Clean Air Fund Program.
- Results from the 2018 Vessel Speed Reduction Incentive Program | Presentation – Received and filed an update on the 2018 Vessel Speed Reduction incentive program.
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.