- Report from Closed Session – Bill Dillon, Senior Deputy County Counsel, reported that in Closed Session the Board authorized County Counsel on behalf of Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District to join South Coast Air Quality Management District in a motion to intervene as parties in the case of the State of Alaska v. Hillary Rodham Clinton, in her capacity as United States Secretary of State, et. al. United States District Court for the District of Alaska, Case No. 3:12-cv-00142-SLG.
- Approved minutes of the August 16, 2012 meeting.
- Received and filed the brief summary of the emission-reduction grant agreements approved by the Air Pollution Control Officer for the period of June 8, 2012 through October 4, 2012 in accordance with Board Resolution Number 02-16. (see memo)
- Received and filed the summary of notices of violation issued and penalty revenue received during the months of August and September 2012. (see memo)
- Received and filed the minutes from the June 20, 2012 meeting of the South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council. (see memo)
- Executed District Grant Agreement EVCS 002 for the City of Buellton in the Not-to-Exceed amount of $19,726.05. (see memo)
- Adopted the schedule of dates, locations, and time for the year 2013 APCD Board meetings.
- Received report regarding Emission Reduction Credits. (see presentation pdf)
New Phone Numbers
The District has new direct lines for all staff, as well as for all of our phone lines, including our main phone number and Complaints line. You can find our new phone numbers on this webpage.
Nuevos números de teléfono
El Distrito tiene nuevos números de teléfono para comunicarse con el personal directamente, así como también para todas nuestras líneas telefónicas, incluyendo nuestro número principal y el de las Quejas. Puede encontrar nuestros nuevos números de teléfono en esta página web.