SOUTH CENTRAL COAST BASINWIDE
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL COUNCIL
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Gary Willey, APCO
San Luis Obispo County APCD
Laki Tisopulos, APCO
Ventura County APCD
Aeron Arlin Genet, APCO
Santa Barbara County APCD
Council Member, City of Arroyo Grande
San Luis Obispo County
Councilmember, City of Fillmore
Mayor, City of Goleta
Santa Barbara County
DATE: June 23, 2022
TIME: 10:00 am
REMOTE VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION ONLY
The California State Legislature recently passed, and the Governor signed, Assembly Bill 361 (Rivas, 2021), which amends the Government Code to allow Brown Act bodies to continue to meet remotely if certain elements are met. The South Central Coast Basinwide Control Council will meet remotely until further notice. Members of the public may observe and address the Board as shown below:
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
The following alternative methods of participation are available to the public:
1. You may observe this meeting, make a general public comment, or comment on a specific agenda via the live stream webinar on Zoom or via Telephone:
• Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89171279286?pwd=eXJoVXo0QVJtdmM1eFZjUUh1Q2U2dz09
• Telephone: 1 (669) 900-6833 or 1 (408) 638-0968
Webinar ID: 891 7127 9286
Persons may address the Committee on any matter listed on the agenda. Matters not listed on the agenda may be addressed during the public comment period at the beginning of the meeting. Persons wishing to speak may do so remotely via Zoom or telephone. To provide public comments via a Desktop/Laptop or Smartphone, click on the “Raise Hand” at the bottom of the screen, or if participating via Dial-in/Telephone Press *9. This will signal to the host that you would like to provide a public comment. You will be added to the list and notified and unmuted when it is your turn to speak. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact the Santa Barbara County APCD at least three working days prior to the scheduled meeting.
1. Consider the Circumstances of the COVID-19 State of Emergency
a. Consider the circumstances of the COVID-19 state of emergency;
b. Consider whether state or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures to promote social distancing;
c. Find that the legislative body has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency, and that State or local officials continue to impose or recommend measures to promote social distancing; and
d. Direct staff to continue to notice and hold hearings as remote hearings consistent with Government Code §54953(e)(3).
3. Public Comment Period.
4. San Luis Obispo County’s Prescribed Burning Program. (Drexler) | Presentation |
5. Diversity Inclusion Efforts Update. (Ghasemi and Arlin Genet) | Presentation |
6. 2022 Legislative Session Air Quality Efforts Including State Budget Update. (Arlin Genet)
| Update |
7. Automation Efforts Update.
a. Laserfinche Forms. (Drexler) | Presentation |
b. Electronic Form Submission and Streamline Efforts Including Launch of AdobeSign. (Arlin Genet)
9. Other Business/Confirm Next Meeting Date and Format.